Sunday, April 17, 2011

Chloe with Beautiful White Bag for the summer.

    ove this bag in all colors, I think white bags are crisp and classy, harder to keep clean, not an everyday bag, but beautiful, They make me very nervous, for a couple of reasons.
    Chloe is beautiful in stark white

    Chloe is beautiful in stark white

    Second, I wear a lot of dark clothes. Dark clothes mean dye transfers when you’re dealing with light leather. Third, I don’t think twice about putting my bags on the ground when necessary. If you’re the kind of person who always manages to get ever errent speck off of your hands after a meal or makeup application, then by all means, allow me to live vicariously through your clean hands.


Post Title

Chloe with Beautiful White Bag for the summer.


Post URL

http://swimminghorses.blogspot.com/2011/04/chloe-with-beautiful-white-bag-for.html


Visit hairstyle haircuts for Daily Updated haircuts fashion 2011 Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive