Friday, April 22, 2011

Jennifer Hudson is reunited with her Bafta award on The Graham Norton Show

    By SARAH BULL

    Reunited: Jennifer Hudson was reunited with her Bafta award on The Graham Norton Show five years after it was sent to her in America after she couldn't attend the ceremony


    When she won a Bafta Award in 2006 for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Dreamgirls, Jennifer Hudson was delighted but was unable to collect the prestigious prize in person.

    So officials decided to send the award over to her in the US through the post... but it never arrived.

    And now, five years after she was meant to receive the prize, Hudson was reunited with her award during an interview on The Graham Norton Show.


    Giggles all round: Hudson appeared on the show with singer k.d.lang and comedian Bill Bailey


    Norton presented Hudson with the award in an humorous ceremony reenactment, but the surprise gift left 29-year-old Hudson slightly emotional.

    Hudson, who showed off her amazing figure in a tight black Victoria Beckham dress, also spoke to Norton about her recent incredible weight loss.

    The actress, who has dropped five dress sizes after adopting the WeightWatchers eating plan, said: 'I’ve had all kinds of reactions.


    Group hug: The quarter pose for a photo, but Bailey can't resist copping a feel of Jennifer's Bafta


    'People have said, "It’s not Jennifer" or "you look just like Jennifer Hudson… you have her face," even my son doesn’t recognise me from before and he didn’t know me when I was large.'

    And Hudson, who is currently in the UK to promote her new album I Remember Me, is also feeling excited about next week's Royal Wedding - especially as she is planning her own nuptials to fiancé David Otunga.

    Asked if she would ever get married, Hudson replied: 'Yes. Eventually I am. I am engaged, I have the dress and everything. I hear Kate has four dress options but my dress has four parts in one – it has its own show.'

    Hudson also performed the title track from her new record on the show.


    Diva: Jennifer also performed the title track from her new album I Remember Me


    Jennifer Hudson Wins A BAFTA - The Graham Norton Show - BBC One



    source: dailymail

Post Title

Jennifer Hudson is reunited with her Bafta award on The Graham Norton Show


Post URL

http://swimminghorses.blogspot.com/2011/04/jennifer-hudson-is-reunited-with-her.html


Visit hairstyle haircuts for Daily Updated haircuts fashion 2011 Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive