Saturday, April 16, 2011

SISTAR’s Bora joins K.Will for his ‘My Heart is Beating’ Music Core stage

    It’s been a month since K.Will returned with a new image and title song, “My Heart is Beating“, and he’s got something special prepared for today’s Music Core stage.

    SISTAR’s Bora who is his fellow labelmate in Starship Entertainment joined K.Will on stage this afternoon and made for a lovely stage as she played his love interest and danced along.


    Check it out below (Bora strolls in at around 1:54)!



    source: allkpop

Post Title

SISTAR’s Bora joins K.Will for his ‘My Heart is Beating’ Music Core stage


Post URL

http://swimminghorses.blogspot.com/2011/04/sistars-bora-joins-kwill-for-his-my.html


Visit hairstyle haircuts for Daily Updated haircuts fashion 2011 Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive